Monday, September 15, 2008

Where I work

So, I've now started. My first day was today, and it just so happened to be back to school night too. Therefore, after one day, I've logged 15 hours of work.

Many of you have asked where Mounds View is, so I've included a map.


I was hoping this would be clearer, but it should do the job (especially if you click on it). Point B is where we live and point A is where the school is. It is about 30 miles and takes about 45 minutes to drive. All of the people at Mounds View think that I am crazy to make that long drive every day, but I don't think it is that bad.

Love the job so far...

1 comment:

  1. I heard the first day was great. Thanks for the inspirational blog. You give me hope and remind me I need to trust in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete