Ethan choose to go on a pony ride. Well really he choose that cuz he was afraid the animals in the petting zoo were going to bite him.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Apple picking
I love autumn. One of my favorite things to do is to go to Minnesota Harvest's apple orchard. I love the drive though the trees with the colorful leafs. Unfortunately the leaves hadn't changed too much yet.
Ethan choose to go on a pony ride. Well really he choose that cuz he was afraid the animals in the petting zoo were going to bite him.
Eli and Jason went to the petting zoo. I think Jason enjoyed that the most the animals were crowding him. The llama liked him a lot. They were the same height. nice couple!!!


We went on a tractor ride out in the orchard to pick the apples. While we were picking apples I was going to have Eli help by putting the apples in the bag but he took a bite out of the apple first. Well you can keep that one Eli.


Ethan choose to go on a pony ride. Well really he choose that cuz he was afraid the animals in the petting zoo were going to bite him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks like fun. i love the orchard too. Jason is a lama head!!
ReplyDelete