Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Star Drummer

"Example is not a good teacher. Its the only teacher" - Albert Einstein

There once was a girl named Ande
with two brothers who are pretty handy

Ethan, the name of the first, Eli, the name of the other
And they all had a very special father and mother.

Ethan the calm and quite one,
Eli the very, very loud son

One day near dinner time
Eli began to play for a dime

Up the stairs he ran'd
To begin his own band

With a ding and a dang and a bing-bang-bum
He came marching down with a very large drum

He pounded and beat
Until we were ready to eat

Then he dropped the drum
and began to fill his tum'

When Ande his sister began to move
For she really wanted to groove

She grabbed that drum and started to play
but realized without a stick, there was no time of day

So she dragged that drum across the floor
She got the stick and began to play some more

And so it was, with only an example to see
Ande The Star Drummer came to be




(I made a mistake in the video saying that it was Ethan playing the drum when it was really Eli)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. That run would be awesome, but I don't think we will be back there at that time. I think we are planning on April, for multiple reasons. If you find one to do in April, I would love to do it with you.

    ReplyDelete