Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our cute growing girl


It is increadible how fast kids grow up. I thought that I should post a blog with how grown up our 8 month old girl is getting. She really enjoys her brothers and it is quite amazing how tough she is (they are not exactly what I would call gentle with her!). Here they are at the park on a beautiful fall Minnesota day.

It is very surprising to me that we have not had to take Ande to the hospital due to how Eli treats her. He really does think that he his showing her love, but that is not what it looks like. Nonetheless, Ande enjoys it and both of the boys can get her laughing much faster than Sarah or I can.



Isn't she just cute!!! You'll notice two teeth on the bottom, and there are even a couple starting to grow on the top.
Oh, by the way, she is a great crawler, pulls herself up everywhere and has started to even show interest in walking!!!








2 comments:

  1. Andie what a big girl you are.. Looks like you had fun at the park. love the andersons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow she has gown so much!!!! I could hardly believe it was the same baby. She is such a cute little girl version of her brothers!!! Cute picture of her on the toy at the park.

    ReplyDelete