
Ethan was so excited all morning. He was so worried that he was going to miss the bus. He kept asking me to check out the window to see if he a missed it. It was a rainy morning he was concern about getting wet and what about going outside?(recess for kindergarten!!!) I saw him off on the bus and Jason was actually there when he got off the bus. I had an enjoyable quiet afternoon. He came home so excited. "Mom my teacher said that I was a good boy." He was bummed out that he didn't get to sit by the Willis girls on the way home but he said he had a buddy to sit by and he had to obey the bus driver. He was so excited to go to sleep so he could go to school tomorrow.
Ethan, what a big boy you are.. We are so proud of you going to school, Alicia can't wait to follow you
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe he is 5. That is probably so weird to have a kid go to school. How's the baby sitting going?
ReplyDeleteEthan, Grandpa Anderson is so proud of you! I can't believe you are going to school.
ReplyDeleteGood job, Ethan! How is Avari doing?
ReplyDelete