I find myself not taking as many picture of Esther as I did with the other kids. I am trying to do better. She is so adorable I need to have pictures of all her cute faces. I think she looks a lot like I did when I was a baby. She even does some funny faces like I did. I think Esther and Ethan look a lot alike. Everybody is always commenting on her bright blue eyes.
She is so calm and mellow. She loves her brothers and sister so much. When they are not around I can tell she a little lonely. Esther is so tolerant of them picking her up and holding her. It seems like I am alway asking someone to leave her alone. She is always smiley and laughing.
Esther can crawl now. I like it but she is always following me. Sometimes I am just leaving the room for a minute and she is right behind me.
Esther likes any kind of food but she isn't interested in feeding herself yet.
She brings so much happiness to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment