I know School been going for about a month now but I still wanted to put their first day of school pictures on the blog. They are priceless. The boys were excited to start their new school. Eli was excited for kindergarten. Ethan has Mrs. Iaquinto. She goes by Mrs. I. Eli has Ms. Kafka. They have really good teachers. They are both making a lot of friends.
The district's rule is that if you live under 2 miles from the school than they have to walk. We live 1.7 miles from the school and the kids would have to walk over a the 694 overpass. Their is an option to pay for the bus. It is a crazy price($225) a kid. So I decided to take them. Since Eli is in half day kindergarten I had to go to the school three times a day. By the end of the week I was tired of waking up the girls or waiting in line to pick them up. It was taking about half hour every time. So Friday after school I went and payed the fee for busing. I have decided that money was worth it. It has made life just a little bit easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment