Saturday, October 15, 2011

corn maze

I have wanted to take the kids to a corn maze for some time when we saw the groupon deal we had to get it. We had so much fun. Above is a maze made out of a bales of hay that the kids could run around in. I think this was Ethan's favorite part. Ande was a little nervous. I had to stay with her.

This was like a gaint sand box but filled with corn kennel instead. I must say I think this was Jason and Eli's favorite. Esther had a real good time in it too. I had to make sure she kept her binky in though. It felt really cool to walk in. We had fun burying each other and the kids like to try and make themselves look pregnant by filling their shirt up with corn.
When we were in the middle of the corn maze when Ande had to go to the bathroom. Luckily we had a map and their were bathroom's in the middle of the maze. I was a little nervous their for a minute. Thinking Ande wasn't going to make it. Luckily she did. What a fun family activity. I was finding corn all over the house for the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. I should have been reading your blog more often. I feel caught up on your life now :) YOu guys always remind me that family is the most important thing we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day. You are such an awesome family. Love G. Hunt

    ReplyDelete