So what do you do when you don't have a yard and want a garden? Well, yes you share with your parent which we do. But we were a little excited about gardening this year. We planted some seeds in egg cartons in March. Jason made a shelve for them in the laundry room. He took such good care of our little seeds. The boys are fascinated with watching them grow. When they were just planted Ethan would go in and check on them every hour to see how they have grown.
These are our pumpkin seeds.
Wow! You guys really went all out. That is a lot of plants. Good job at getting them to grow and keeping them alive.
ReplyDeleteLooks good!!! Gardens are really great. Burke is the gardener at our house. I'm the - tell me what to do and I'll do it, helper.
ReplyDeleteyou are more ambitious than we are, I don't think that I would do anything like that.
ReplyDeleteYour little plants look so good! It is still really cold here at night so we haven't planted anything yet.
ReplyDelete