Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunday Morning

Sunday mornings are really busy trying to get me and the kids out the door by 8:30 but this Sunday we even found time to take some pictures. Since Easter was on conference the kids worn what they got for Easter to church and I had my new birthday dress on.

Ethan took this picture of Ande and I. Ande is sure getting tall.

Handsome Brothers!!! When Ethan was all dressed I told him he looked handsome. He said,"Dad will think I look sharp." When I talked to Jason later at church sure enough that is what he said. Ethan still loves wearing his future missionary badge. He has been wearing it off and on for about 2 year.

MY SWEET KIDS!!!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable kiddos! And I love your new Birthday dress, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good( i mean sharp) kids and sarah....Alicia likes your future missionary badge ethan

    ReplyDelete