Another year older and wiser to. Happy birthday to ME!!!! 29 and holding right?
Well I was hoping to start the day off by sleeping in. I roll over and look at the clock. What it is 7:00 a.m. and I can't sleep any more. Jason did make me my favorite breakfast muffins and yogurt. I love muffins. Thanks Jason!
I spent the morning with my mom. I love her. We had fun. We went and got pedicures. It has been a long time since I have had a pedicure I loved to massaging chairs.
Jason and the boys went fishing in the afternoon. Ethan and Eli loved using thier new poles. Ande slept the whole time they were gone. I read for two hours uninterupted. Wow was that different I kept thinking I should stop reading and do something else, but I didn't.
That night my parent watched the kids while we went out. It was so nice to have my parents watch the kids. Ande wasn't screaming when we were leaving she actually waved and said good bye. We went out to eat mexian food yummy. Than we headed to the Mall of America. We went on The Flying Dutchman ropes course at Nickelodeon Universe. I have been so excited to try this out for sometime. When we started to got really scared and nervous. I finally put my trust in the ropes and had so much fun. I was even trying it with no hands. I can't wait to do it again. What a fun day.
your pic of mom and you are cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Big sis. If you are 29 and holding that means this year I am finally older than you...
ReplyDeletelove you too daughter - I always have a good time with you.
ReplyDelete