Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Field Day

I was able to attend Ethan's field day with no kids. Wow that was nice. Thanks Landon for watching the kids. It was 50 degrees and we were out thier for two hours watching halfway though I was freezing. They finally had to cancel the last event (tug a war) cuz it was starting to rain. That would have been fun to watch. The events Ethan choose were tire spinning, huddles and sock throw.

Ethan is in the red shirt. He second place in the tire spin. They gave bracelet out for first, second, third in every event.
This is Ethan doing the sock throw. He also got second in this event. I didn't get a picture of the huddles. He came in last and kept knocking over the huddles. The event I liked watching the most was the hula hoop. Those kids can hula. It was fun watching and cheering for Ethan. Way to go Ethan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment