Friday, September 18, 2009

Our preschool boy

Eli started preschool Tuesday he has always been really excited for school but that morning he said," he would rather be with me and that he would miss Ande sooooo much.." Well he was kind of confused when it was time to go he thought he would be riding on the bus with Ethan. The girl I daycare (Avari) is in his class with him. When I picked them up I asked them if they meet any new friends they said "no we just play with each other." They go to a Luther church so they have a bible stories as put of there learning. I asked Eli what bible story did you learn today. He said." We didn't but we learned about Jesus." Eli really enjoys school. I am loving having so time to get errands down and quite time with those three year old. They have been playing so well together now that Ethan is in school. P.S Eli is crazy about cherry tomatoes lately. He would just eat that for dinner if we let him. Wait I think he has had all cherry tomatoes for dinner.


2 comments:

  1. eli you are such a big boy! I'm glad you enjoy preschool and i like cherry tomatoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete