There are so many people at the fair it seems like a sea from people everywhere. I love taking the boys to the fair to experience new and different things. We had a great time together.
Friday, September 11, 2009
State Fair
We had a best time at the state fair this year. We are surpise how long we ended up staying. We were there from 9:30 a.m- 8:30p.m. Ande didn't have a nap that day. We didn't except to stay that long but the kids were great and we were having fun. We went and saw a lumberjack show, parade and wild west show.
We love going to the little farm hand display and pretending to be a farmer.

My favorite part was watching the boys on the rides. Eli had the biggest smile. They were really brave.

There are so many people at the fair it seems like a sea from people everywhere. I love taking the boys to the fair to experience new and different things. We had a great time together.
There are so many people at the fair it seems like a sea from people everywhere. I love taking the boys to the fair to experience new and different things. We had a great time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you had a fun family day at the state fair....you kids look cute in your aprons on the farm
ReplyDeleteJealous! We didn't get to go this year. Your kids looked like they had fun! good ole mn state fair you can't beat it!
ReplyDelete