Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

Christmas is so much fun with kids. I love thier excitement. Ethan was so excited when he woke up in the morning. Eli my early bird walk right pass the tree on the way to our room didn't notice Santa came. Ethan came running in our room about 15 minutes later letting us know Santa had come. When finally saw the tree he look a little confused and said, "It's not Christmas" silly guy. Ande was still sleeping when we started opening presents.

Eli was so excited about is "real" tool. He kept saying,"Now I can work with daddy and grandpa!!"

Ethan is learning is new video game. When we were done opening presents Ethan said, "Santa obeyed me." (meaning he got what he asked for). He was very grateful. In the middle of breakfast he yell out thank you Santa. We had a nice relaxing Christmas morning.

Ande enjoyed playing with the paper and boxes. Her brother were great at helping her open her presents.


The kids on the Sunday after Christmas. We did our Christmas program that Sunday cuz church was cancel because of the weather the Sunday before. Ethan was Joseph in primary. He new is lines really well. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I made Ian blog so we can put all his mission pictures on it! it is www.ianmission.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute picture of your kids Sarah, I wish that we could get a picture of our three but Tyler won't let us. He doesn't smile or sit still. I am glad you had a good Christmas with your family. It's fun having our own family's now isn't it.

    ReplyDelete