Monday, January 12, 2009

Snowy day

I have loved watching the snow fall today. The flakes have been huge. We were able to go and play in it for a while.
Eli needed a little coaxing to get out, then I couldn't get him to come back in. When he heard the words Hot Chocolate he was in so fast.


Ethan wears all his snow gear to school. He is outside playing for about a 1/2 hour everyday after school. He loves the snow.


Our snow bunny. She is one tough girl. Ethan threw some snow at her and some landed in her face. It didn't affect her at all. She just loves watching her brothers play.

3 comments:

  1. How fun Ethan and Eli you look like you really like the snow. I can't believe the flake were so big, it must be fun to have a good snow storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun. That's great that you brought ande out too. Jackson usually just screams so i don't get to go out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ande's hair. That is too cute! I just hope you still love doing hair when it is down to their backs and with syrup stuck in it.

    ReplyDelete