Monday, January 12, 2009

A day at the orchestra

Target sponsored a free kids orchestra concert. We actually won some tickets. Eli and Ethan were so excited about it. The show was called Mozart whimsical winds. All week they kept talking about what kind of instruments would be played at the concert. Well, when we were getting ready on Saturday I was wondering what we were thinking -bring Eli are we crazy? (He did not start the day with good behavior). He was in a weird mood, out of sorts for even Eli. The concert was excellent they did a great job for kids. There was even a guest appearance from Mozart himself! The musicians would talk about there instrument and then play music in segments. It lasted only an hour, but the boys got little restless...Actually, Eli got very restless, but he's a daddy's boy so I didn't have to take care of him...hahah. I think they enjoyed it. Yesterday they were playing together and they were taking about the French Horn. I would love it if they play an instrument when they get older!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun thing to do. that is so cool you could win tickets to that. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete