
Thursday morning while Ethan was eating his banana his first tooth fell out. Wednesday night it was just barely hanging on. He wouldn't let us try to pull it out and he wouldn't do much with it either. Ethan said, "Mom I was chewing my banana and I felt something hard. I wondered what it was and it was my tooth." Wow the tooth was so small. He was so excited he called and told Jason at work. He wanted to tell more people but no one was answering. He was able to share his excitement with his Grandpa Hunt. I had made him a tooth pillow for Christmas so I had to give it to him early. Eli was crying when the Babysitter was putting him to bed. He was worried that the tooth fairy would wake him up. The next morning Eli couldn't stop talking about how quite the tooth fairy is. Ethan was excited about the money in his tooth pillow.
how much does the tooth fairy bring now a days>?
ReplyDeleteEthan alicia thinks its so cool that you are cousins and you are the same with your bottom tooth missing. Im sure glad that tooth fairy was quiet for Eli to keep sleeping.
ReplyDeleteI've been behind on checking everyone's blogs. I loved looking at all the updates. I don't know how I'm going to do the whole "losing your tooth/wiggle it around" thing... loose teeth make me a little uneasy. That will be Cody's job. We had such a fun time with you the other night, thanks for inviting us over. I love the Ande's mint pictures and how fun for the swimming lessons! I liked Eli's "hooray" comment too on the side there. Such a cute family.
ReplyDelete