Friday, August 10, 2012

Utah Happenings



We were kept pretty busy while in Utah.  My sister in laws and mother in law did a great job planning activities for us. Sunday when we got to Jason's parents house his family was all there waiting for us.  It was so nice to see everyone.  Monday we cheered for Sara and Jake's soccer game.  Tuesday we  went swimming.  While swimming Ethan jumped off the high dive.  He loved jumping off the diving board.

Friday the 6 we had a surprise party for Patsy and Fred's 35 wedding anniversary.  Dave took all the kids, Patsy and Fred to the Dinosaur park for the afternoon.  While they were out Sara, Megan, Liz, Jason and I  got everything set up.



I didn't think we were going to surprise them but we did.  It was fun watching them enter the party.


Here is the food that we worked hard on all day.




The whole family except Sara's husband Ben.


Saturday night most everyone went to a Real game.  I was suppose to go but I woke up not feeling well that day.  I had a nice quite night with the girls.  The boys had a great time at the game.














We had a great visit with Grandma Beck.


She invited my aunts,uncles and cousins over.  I was able to see some cousins I hadn't seen for a long time.  I enjoyed catching up with everyone.


We always love visiting Uncle Allen.  The kids loved playing in thier pool.  They think we should get one.  We had a great visit with Allen and Kathy while they swam.

One of the days all the cousins got to go and ride some horses.  I picked this picture for you to notice the smoke in the back ground.  A house was burning down pretty close to where we were.  The boys loved watching the smoke/flames.  I think they liked that better than the horses.  Ande was real interested in the horses.  She had fun.  Well, they all did but the smoke didn't distract the girls like it did the boys.


















We have a cabin in the Unitah's that we went up to the last couple of days.  I loved being there.  It bought back so many memories from childhood.  I had a great time hiking and exploring with the family.
We were in Utah for 2 weeks and had a lot of fun.  We enjoyed seeing all our family.  Ethan and Eli were able to stay two weeks longer.  They enjoyed every minute of it.  Jason and I were thinking they were going to miss us.  Nope!!  We miss them though.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great time. So glad you come and loved having the boys awhile longer. Love G. Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a really great time. I bet the kids had fun with the Hunts.

    ReplyDelete