I think Esther is growing, at least she doesn't seem so much smaller than the other kids her age. Esther got her first haircut last week. She was just looking so shaggy. I had her mullet trimmed so she is all even in the back and bangs fixed. She looks so cute. Esther is starting to be more interested in trying to speak. She says up all the time. It is her main word. She also say gog for dog. Today when Ande woke up from her nap Esther came running down the hall, trying her hardest to say Ande. It was so cute. I didn't think she would have a problem going to nursery. But I am still amazed every Sunday that she goes and doesn't have any problems. I guess I have to many bad memories of fighting Ande to go to nursery. Esther loves shoes. I feel like I am putting them on all the time. She will often take us to her stroller and point at it and grunt till we take her on a walk. Everyone loves playing with her and taking care of her.
what a pretty girl.
ReplyDeleteOnce again I'm glad we have the best looking grandchildren in the world. Love G. Hunt
ReplyDelete