Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

I really like holiday traditions but craving pumpkins is one I am not fond of. It usually just a lot of work for the parents. With the kids getting older craving pumpkins was lots of fun. The kids gutted their own pumpkins.

Jason put a A on the back of Ande. So I did Eli's whole name. He thought that was so cool.


Eli was an policeman. He looked more like a navy guy to me. Ande loved being a pink dragon. We usually go to a couple of parties before Halloween. This year we didn't make it to any parties. So trick o treating was our only activity. The kids trick o treated for two hour. I walked with the 1/2 the time than I had to take Esther back. Ande was a trooper. She went the whole two hours. Three kids trick o treating we have a lot of candy.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the pumpkins. Way to go kids. The Halloween costumes are great. Love G Hunt

    ReplyDelete