Monday, November 28, 2011

It bring to look a look like Christmas

I love Christmas decorations.  The kids were so excited to get them up.  We moved the cedar chest and put the tree where the cedar chest was.  I wasn't looking forward to putting up the same decorations.  But I didn't  want to go and buy new stuff.  So I came up with the idea of having an edible tree.  The kids and I strung popcorn.  They kept saying that they were sewing popcorn.  They seem to have fun doing it.  I had some gingerbread men that my mom and I made a couple years ago.  The tree is plain and simple with popcorn and gingerbread men.  I really like it.


We weren't sure where to hang our stockings.  Jason came up with the this clever idea.  I love it.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the tree. What a clever idea. Sewing popcorn sounds great. love G Hunt

    ReplyDelete