Ande is still taking naps but she is about ready to be done. On the days she takes naps it is a lot harder to get her to go to sleep. This is one of those days. She kept wanting to stay up and play we said fine as long as she was quiet. At one point she knocked on our door and asked if she could read her scriptures. This is how I found her when I checked on her before I went to bed. Precious.
I am doing a Joy school preschool with some of the other mom's in the ward. Ande loves it. She get so excited on school days. When I was driving her to school last time she went. She kept talking about how big she is cuz she goes to school like brothers. She is learning her letter recognition and how to spell her name. She is kind of like a cheerleader every once in a while she will shout A N D. She insists that their is not a E in her name. So we are still working on that.
Ande loves ballet. When she comes home she won't take her leotard off. She is always showing us what she is learning. She got to see her costume for her recital and get measured for it.
Way to go Ande. You such a cute girl . Miss you. G.Hunt
ReplyDelete