Ethan is not so sure about 2nd grade. He heard it was hard so he is worried about that. I let him pick out what he wanted to wear. He pick his star wars shirt of course. He wanted Eli to wear his that day too. His teacher is Mrs. McMorrow. When he came home from school he was really grouchy, long days. He even said that he wished that their was a rest time at school. Which is different, during the summer when we were going to have a late night I would mention that it would be good to take a nap he say he is to old for naps. I have been really enjoying my time with Eli and Ande. Eli has seemed a little lonely. He has always had Ethan or a daycare kid around to play with.
Ethan I love the star wars shirt! Hope 2nd grade goes well for you! You are such a good cousin to charlotte and jackson we had fun on sat with you!
ReplyDelete