Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good riddance

A little over a year ago Jason really wanted a piano. He found one on craigslist for free. He went and got it bought it home. Well their was a reason it was free. Some of the keys didn't work and no bench are two of those reasons. I have learned that when we are getting something for the house I should check it out before we bring it home. I must admit I have never been very fond of the piano.
Since Jason has been home this summer I asked him to get rid of it. He literally took it apart. The wood part we are going to burn. Our garbage is full with the rest.

The kids are always their to help. Jason is so patience to let them work with him. The best news my cedar chest get it place back in the living room. Yeah!!!!

1 comment: