Thursday, August 12, 2010

Singing in the rain

Minutes after Ande and I got home from a walk it started to down pour. We got home just in time or we would have been drenched. The boys (Ande for a little bit) had a fun time playing in the rain. This is a big step for Ethan. He hates the rain. In fact he wants to live somewhere that doesn't rain when he grows up. He has decided that he will live by grandma Hunt. They are always praying for rain in UT right? If Ethan is listening to the weather and rain is in the forecast he gets worried, scared and if it bed time he can't sleep. One of the many things he worries about is the wind blowing our house down. Jason and I both love to watch the rain storms at times it is hard to be sympathetic. So I was really impressed that he went and played in the rain. He was out their for a while too. Way to go Ethan!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved playing in the rain when i was a kid you guys. Some times i still do with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing in the rain also. Do you remember going out and sitting in the gutters and letting the water flow over us in Kaysville?

    ReplyDelete