
We had a great time at the state fair. We went for the all day experience. We got to the fair about 11:00 and stayed till 7:30. The kids were great. We started by seeing the animals. For lunch we watched a clogger show. Ande loved it. That is her dancing in the far right corner. We watched the parade. Jason did 16 pull up at the marine station and got a free water bottle. Way to go Jason. The kids had fun riding the riding. I love Eli's smile on the car ride. Patsy was nice enough to sure some cheese curd and Australian potatoes with me. Yummy! We ended our day watching the Wild West comedy show (picture in far left). I love watching Jason crack up though out the show. When ever the kids hear state fair being talked about they get so excited. We made some great memories that day.

you figured out the collage thing! Love all the cute pics. Looks like a fun time. We decided to go tomorow and can't wait!
ReplyDeleteAnother thing I miss about MN, it looks like you had a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete