Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 4th

We had a fun day at Roxann's house. Ethan and Charlotte celebrated thier birthday together(more pictures to come). The kids had fun playing in the water.
The kids are waiting for the fireworks to start. Their was a band playing patrotic music while we waited. I loved listening and thinking about our country.


I was wondering how Ande would react to the fireworks. Last year she screamed through the whole thing. We talked to her about it so she would know what to expect. She did really good and she fell asleep at the end.


The fireworks were lit off a barge in the Mississippi river. There were parks on both sides of the river and they were packed. The park we were at was by the hospital. The fireworks ended up being delayed because a helicopter was life flight someone to the hospital. At the end of the fireworks Eli and Ethan were exhausted. Eli exactly fell asleep for a little bit. What a fun day with family!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time. I can't believe how longs it's been since I've seen ya. I can hardly believe how big the kids have gotten. Hopefully when you head to Utah I can head to the states and we can all get together. Love and Miss ya all.

    ReplyDelete