Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boy or Girl

We didn't find out what we are having but we did have the Ultrasound today. I am still hoping that Ethan is right. He told us one day that Heavenly Father told him we are having a girl. He is a pretty spiritual guy so lets hope he's right. It would be nice for Ande to have a sister.
I love seeing the baby it makes it reaffirm that yes their is a baby in that tummy. I have been feeling it move in the last week. I like that. The boys can't wait to feel it move. They keep asking me when my tummy is going to start getting bigger. I just till them soon enough.
From all the measurement the baby is smaller than expected (It weighs 8 oz). I went in thinking I was 20 weeks and came out thinking I was 18 weeks. Kind of a bummer. So my new due date is Dec 29. Thinking back on my lasts pregnancies Eli and Ande were both 4 days early. Well, if that is the case it would be a Christmas baby. I am hoping that is not the case. I guess we will wait and see what happens. We are excited.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you would have found out what it was. I can't believe you can handle the wait. I'm glad everything is ok with it. I hate how they change due dates. They should never do that to a pregnant person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad everything is going so well sarah. We think about you a lot and look forward to a new addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bummed too...only because it means me and the new little Hunt won't likely share a birthday! But glad everything is OK with your tum-tum.
    I, too don't know how you can handle not knowing...
    Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah I hope Ethan is right, but we love any that we get boy or girl. Another girl name I like is Emily. I am waiting to hear.
    Love
    Grandma Beck

    ReplyDelete