Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pinewood deby

Pinewood derby is a pretty exciting time.  When it all said and done I was wondering what is the purpose of the pinewood derby?  I suppose son and dad bonding time and learning good sportsmanship.  

The boys decided how they wanted to design their car.  They did most of the work.  Jason had to help/do a little bit of each car.  Eli's is the tank(camo colored one).  Ethan's is the blue skinny one.
We were suppose to have the pinewood derby in March but it got rescheduled  because of the weather.  That bummed the boys out.  They had to wait for another month to race their cars. 

Here is the track.  

Ethan's car didn't do so good.  He wasn't very happy about that.  He finally changed his attitude toward the end.

Eli's car won 3rd in the den.  He got a little medal.  
It was a long but fun night.  The kids enjoys being in scouts.

1 comment:

  1. I think the cars look terrific. Way to go boys. You are growing up way to fast. Love G Hunt

    ReplyDelete