Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Moving up

We had a last pack meeting of the year.  We have had a great year doing scouts.  We have enjoyed doing scouting experience with the community.  The boys have made some good friends and done some fun things. 

This is Eli getting his Tiger award.  It has been fun being his den leader.  At the last leader meeting they told me I had made a five year commitment to his den.  I don't mind the boys are really fun working with.


Ethan is getting is Webelos award.  Ethan is looking forward to going to scout camp this year.  Ethan has also been working on a God and family award.  It is with a Lutheran church.  He wasn't sure about going at first.  I had been going with him and listening in on the discussions.  It has been neat to listen to these young boys faith and knowledge of God.  It had been a good experience for Ethan to learn how similar our beliefs are with other churches.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go boys and mom. WE love you so much. We are so prod of you. love G Hunt

    ReplyDelete