I really enjoyed Easter this year. We really did well reading what Christ did that last week of his life. That made a difference in our families attitude about Easter. Jason happened to be subing in primary on Easter he said the Hunt kids knew their Easter trivia. We attend a children's good Friday celebration at Ande's school. That was really neat. They acted out some events in Christ life and the last week of his life. There were live animals and palms for the children to get involved. I was so impressed.
The kids got sunglasses and flip flops in the baskets. I got the boys regular ties this year. In hopes that Eli will leave his tie on all though church. Which means I usually have to tie them in the morning. Believe it or not I still remember how to tie a tie from the days of working at Olive Garden. Thank you Grandpa Beck for teaching me that skill. Who knew it would come in handy for my kids.
The girls dresses have a tule lining. They love to spin in them. They say that they are princess when they wear them. Thank you Grandma Anderson for the cute Easter dresses.
We love our annual Easter egg hunt and Grandpa's house. He puts money in the eggs and some of them have a black x on them. The black x egss have a dollar in it. That is something we did as a kid when we went to our grandpa Anderson's house.
Here the kids are without their glasses on.
Happy Easter!!!
What cute ideas for Easter. Of course the kids are awesome. Love G Hunt
ReplyDelete