Monday, November 19, 2012

We have a problem....

Esther has always been our little angle.  She is almost two and this is the first problem we have had with her. While I was out with some friends the other night Jason took down her crib.  

 Well, she has no desire to sleep in her new bed.  She has been crying herself to sleep the last couple of nights.  When she gets close to the bed she acts scared.  Sweet little thing.  I call her my night owl.  She goes to bed around 8:30-9:00 sometimes later.  I have never had a child that young stay up that night.  Her attitude doesn't change with less sleep either.  We will have to keep working on this bed thing.

Problem #2 Esther doesn't like baths.  She stands up the whole time and whines.  If I tell her to sit down she just crouches.  She will never completely sit.  
 I let her play with shaving cream to get her in the tub one day.  That the first time I have seem a smile on her face in the tub for a while.

Our Angel!!









2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you have to experience things with your last child that you never had with any of the others. Cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they are two they really have their own mind. What a sweetheart. Love G Hunt

    ReplyDelete