I really enjoyed craving pumpkins this year because the kids could do a lot of it. It seems like in the past it was one of those activities the the parents do most of the work. Ethan was really proud of himself that he did the whole pumpkin from start to finish.
Here is the scary bunch. Esther cried every time I tried to get her to wear a costume. So this is what I was able to get her to wear. She has a shirt on the says mommy's little pumpkin. Ethan is an army guy. Ande a cupcake. Eli a ninja. Our neighborhood was super crazy. There were kids everywhere, it felt like something out of a movie. People would drive into our neighborhood to trick or treat. The kids had a lot of fun.
Great Halloween. The kids and the house looks great. Love G Hunt
ReplyDeleteCute costumes.
ReplyDelete