Ethan is a pro at being the new student. This is his third elementary in three years. The boys are going to Lincoln Elementary. They were sure excited. Eli was excited to eat lunch at school. Their school starts at 8:00. I was wondering how rushed we would be. The school we have been to in the past have started at 9:00,8:45 . Luckily for me I have early riser so it hasn't been a problem.
Ethan's teacher is Ms. Hanson. Eli's teacher is Miss. Fukushima.
They are enjoying school.
Ethan's teacher is Ms. Hanson. Eli's teacher is Miss. Fukushima.
They are enjoying school.
They leave the house at 7:40. They have been biking to school. They really love that. Ethan wishes he could do it all year around but soon enough I will be driving them.
If the girls are wake them we walk and meet them.
Ande is going to Trinity preschool. It is fun to watch her excited for learning.
What good looking kids. So glad they are excited about school even if it is school lunch.
ReplyDelete