Sunday, June 10, 2012

Busy life

It seems like the last week of school is always busy.  

 Eli had his kindergarten program.  I liked that it was a program and not a graduation.  The first half of it he just stood there.  Near the end actually sang some of the songs and did the actions.  Eli has had a lot of fun in kindergarten.

Eli with his teacher Ms. Kafka.  Eli keeps saying how amazed he is that he will be in first grade.  He said he would rather come home for lunch and play with us in the afternoon.  I for one am looking forward to have a full day to do things.  Half day Kindergarten sure keeps us close to home.  

Ande's other front tooth has been lose for some time. In fact when we took her to the dentist last week he said it would come out anytime.    It seems like whenever she fells she always bumps her tooth.  I tell not to wiggle it because I didn't want two teeth out so early and have a hole in her mouth for so long.  She got mad at me the other night and went to bite my hand.  I pulled my hand away and my ring bumped her tooth.  It was bleeding and just hanging there.  She would let us near it and just screamed for two hours.  She finally went to sleep.  When she woke up the next morning it was out.  She pulled it out herself.  She didn't know what to do with the tooth once it was out so she threw it away.  I must say I think she looks even cuter with two front teeth missing.  

Sorry no picture for this one.  The third grader had lunch at a park and played games on the last day of school.  He really wanted me to come.  I didn't do much.  I think it is neat that he still wants me around.  Ethan  has sure learned a lot this year.


Ande had her Ballet recital on Friday night.  It was so cute to watch.  She has really enjoyed dance this year.  

Ande with her flowers she got after her recital.

Jason got me a ride on a steamboat down the St. Croix river for mother's day.  The kids went home with grandma and grandpa after the recital.  It was so nice to sleep in the next day.

The boat ride was so much fun and relaxing.  We stop for lunch on the way back and ate bison burgers.  They were very yummy.
Let the summer fun begin!

1 comment:

  1. great job kids. Ande you look darling in the tutu. Would loved to have been to the recital. Love G and G Hunt

    ReplyDelete