Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines!

 I thought my girls looked cute in their Valentine turtlenecks.  The kids have been really excited about Valentines this year.  They are getting older and understanding the meaning of Valentines.  Sunday Eli made a Valentine at church and put it on our pillow.  Last night Ethan was quietly working on something.  I figured it was for Valentines. Later that night I went to our room and thier was a evenople on our pillow.  It said don't open till Valentines.  He had cut out hearts and put some compliments on them.  He made one for everyone in the family.  The kids came home excited to show me everything they had recieved at school.



The evening didn't end up how I planned but it turned out nice.  The transmission in Jason's truck broke down last week.  He has been looking for a new one truck.  He found his dream truck yesterday(pictured above).  It is a Dodge Dakota.  We went to the bank and the dealership tonight to get everything signed.  That took some of the night.  The kids were very patience.  
For dinner I made penne pasta.  The family couldn't stop saying how good it is.  When they came to dinner their Valentine from me was on their plate.  We also use our special plates.  Each of the kids have a plate with their name on it that we made.

 
Our desert was this to die for chocolate cake.  I love it because it reminds me of the desert we get at Chili's.
Crock pot Chocolate cake
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 large box chocolate instant pudding
16oz sour cream
1cup water
3 eggs
12 oz chocolate chips
Mix all together and put in crock pot.  Make sure you spray crock pot with Pam.  cook on low for 3 hours. Do not lift the lid.
HAPPY VALENTINES

1 comment:

  1. The kids are darling as usually. I love it when the kids are old enough to understand the holidays. Nice truck Jason. I love Dodge. Can't wait to try the recipe. Love G. Hunt

    ReplyDelete