Happy Birthday Ande!!! Wow I can'td believe she is 4 already. Her personality has sure changed in the last year. She is always talking. She loves to do art. Ande is very imaginative. I enjoy playing pretend with her in the mornings. She is very smart, know what she wants. She is always trying to keep up with her brothers. She loves going to her preschool, dance and La Fitness(she calls it her workout time too.)
For her birthday party I planned for us to meet Roxann's family and my parents. We were going to go swimming. After it was all planned. Ande tells me that she doesn't want to do that. She just wants to go to Roxann's house. She has been wanting to do this since Christmas. I just thought she would forget about it or something. Well I got thinking about it. I thought why not do what she wants. Yet, I wanted to go swimming with the kids. So I told Ande we would go to Roxann's on MLK day and have a party for her. She was very excited about that.
We played play dough. This is one of Ande's favorite things to do.
Roxann bake cake in a ice cream cones and put a scoop of ice cream on top. Very creative. Than we played games: musical chair, duck duck goose, Simon says. Jen reminded us about red rover. That was the kids favorite game they played. It was fun. We were outside with a layer of snow, hat and gloves playing red rover. We had a great day at Roxann's. We loved having Jen and Landon there too.
One the actual day of Ande's birthday. Jason, Ethan and Esther were sick with the stomach flu so we had to reschedule swimming for another time.
Ande was very excited about this strawberry shortcake doll. She also got a ballerina music box, wooden dress up dolls, Bambi, wallet(she gets allowance now that she is 4), headband and some clothes. She has loved watching Bambi. Ethan sewed her a sleeping bag for her dolls.
Since we had the stomach flu I didn't want to do cake and ice cream. So we did smoothies. I make a blueberry smoothie and a green smoothie. I asked Ande which smoothie she wanted. She said"Salad one please." We put a candle in it and sang to her. I love how happy and content she was even though we had to change plans. We had ice cream and cake for our FHE treat after everyone was feeling better.
Happy Birthday Ande!!
Ande and Esther with Grandma.
She is so grown up. Glad she still had a good bday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute 4 year old. I can't believe she is 4. love G. Hunt
ReplyDelete