Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our little Sunshine


Everyone always comments on her blue eyes.  I think she looks like Ethan when he was an baby.  Everyone also says she is so petite.   She is so happy, easy going girl.  Esther hardly ever cries.  Eli can make her laugh so easy.  I love hearing her laugh.  It is contagious.  Esther loves the swing.  When I put her in she laughs much.  She is always watching her siblings.  She loves them so much.  They love her too.  Esther loves the water.  She has had fun swimming with us this summer.  She is getting around not quiet crawling more like a army crawl.  Now I am always having to tell the boys to put away their Legos.  She brings so much happiness to our family.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie!! She does have beautiful eyes and a great smile!!! I love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete