Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We Moved!


The people who are buying our house wanted to rent it from us till the house closed. We said yes, which gave us two weeks to move.  What a busy two weeks.  In those two weeks we also went camping, Landon's wedding, 4th of July and Ethan's birthday.  Jason and I counted the days, we ended up packing our house in five days. I was busy taking care of the kids and cleaning the house.  I must admit I didn't pack a box.  The kids were so good  while we were packing. 
We will sure miss this home.  I can't believe we lived thier for 6 years.  We will miss our neighbor Neil and our ward.  We are living with my parents for a month ( July7-Aug 8).  The kids are enjoying the yard, helping mow, the chickens and especially being with Grandma and Grandpa.  We found a nice house to rent in New Brighton, MN, 3 miles from Jason work.  Jason is looking forward to that commute.  The house has 5 bedrooms a nice yard for the kids to play in, a fire pit in the back yard, walking trail to Long lake.  Ethan is so excited that we get to mow the lawn.   We are excited for our new adventure, exploring a new area.  We will miss not being so close to my parents.  We will be 40 mins away.
Good-Bye 1743 Philipp Dr  Shakopee, MN 553379

2 comments:

  1. We are so sad you will be leaving us! We are glad though that things are working out for your family. Your new place sounds wonderful. I bet Ethan is excited to mow! I remember when we first moved here and he was down your street "mowing" every little piece of grass he could find. Good luck with your new adventures. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you found a new house. We can't to see it and stay with you. Love ya tons. Grandma Hunt

    ReplyDelete