Thursday, July 14, 2011

Camping and Bunker Beach

The end of June we went camping at Bunker Hills camp ground. We had a lot of fun. We packed in a hurry and forgot some stuff to entertain the kids. The boys kept busy playing in the fire and with sticks. They didn't need any thing extra. Ande loved helping dad clean the dishes. We stayed two nights. The full day we were thier we were at the water park ( Bunker Beach).
It was busy at the water park with Esther. Jason and I would take turns watching her. The water park was perfect for Ethan's age. Eli was just a hair to short for the water slides. Some life guards would let him on and others wouldn't. He was a really good sport about it. I wish I would have got a picture of it. Ande said she was tired so I told her to put a beach towel over her and try to take a nap. She did!! She was out for about an hour. It was so cute. She completely covered herself with the towel. You could just see this little bump the towel was over. I couldn't believe she was sleeping though all the noise.
What a fun time!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your kids sure love the water park. It looks cool and refreshing. Love Grandma Hunt

    ReplyDelete