
Eli first stitches. He was suppose to be helping me squeeze some juice out of limes. I had a sharp knife out for cutting the limes in half. He decide his lime needed to be smaller. I saw him with the knife and asked him to put it down. Well, he didn't and I look over and see a look of shock on his face. I hate to admit it but I kind of laugh like come Eli if you would have listened. Eli says it is bleeding. I told him to go up to his dad. I use to think I was fine with blood but I don't not like seeing my kids bleed a lot. As Jason was taking care of Eli I hear them say they will need to go to the doctor. Ethan starts freaking out. He has such of tender heart. After Jason and Eli leave I went to ask Ethan if he would like to say a prayer for Eli to help him feel better. What I sweet boy he said that he had already said one. Eli ended up getting three stitches. The doctor's told him that he was braver than most adults. He loves telling people that. It has been two days now and he still never use the hand that was cut and holds it in a cupping position. Eli was sad to miss his first swimming lesson though.
So I have been really easy going about letting the kids use knife and cook with me. I will be more cautious for now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment