Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Visting Utah

Once we had finally gotten to Utah after Yellowstone we were ready for a day of relaxation. We spend the evening with my best friend from high school, Wendy. It was fun to be able to get to know her husband better. We had a yummy pincic at Liberty Park. Wow what a fun park.

We spent the day at Cherry Hill. I love Cherry Hill I have so many childhood memories. I love taking the boys there and letting them make their memories of Cherry Hill.

Landon had been with us the last two years. The kids have fun with uncle Landon. We also went with Jason's sister and her two kids and Jason's mom. Jason's mom was so helpful with Ande. Ande wasn't sure about the water. The boys are getting so comfortable with the water. I love watching that. Eli loved the dragon slides, in fact he was braver than Ethan. Ethan wasn't so sure about the dragon slides but he saw Eli doing it and gave it a try. Then he really loved it too. Ethan was so brave going down Cardiac Canyon. I was impressed-I didn't think he would go down.

That evening they got to have a sleep over at the cousin Savanna's house. They had a great time. That next day we went and vistied my grandparents.

So the kids were a little tired and worn out this is the best picture we could get with grandma Beck.
That evening we went to my uncle and swam in thier pool. The boys loved it.

I love swimming with my boys. I love swimming with them so much that I am dreaming of getting a membership to the YMCA.

We were there the same weekend Jason's mom side was having a family reunion. We have been able to make it the last two years. It was so nice to see Jason's cousins, aunts and uncles and get caught up on life.


We went to Dinosaur park with Jason's brother Dave and his family. It was fun to walk around and see all the dinosaurs. My brave little Eli didn't like the roars of the dinosaurs. I liked that the kids can be paleontologist and dig for dinosaur bones in a sand box.

The kids loved playing in grandma and grandpa Hunt's backyard. They loved going on a rides in the trailer grandpa built. He painted all the grand kids names on it. Here's the boys riding in the trailer.

Ethan loved riding in uncle Ben's Jeep. Thanks Ben. We had a great time in Utah in fact Eli keeps asking when we are going to an hotel or to Utah next.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Cherry Hill!! That's a fun place. I should take our kids there again... Looks like you had fun here in Utah!! Sorry our paths crossed on the way to Yellowtone and we didn't get to see you! I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY. I made it into the BLOG! Hooray. We're glad you came to SLC for a picnic and we had a lot of fun with your family. We also got to know you all better too. I'm with Ethan...when are you coming to Utah again!?

    ReplyDelete