It has finally warmed up enough in MN to get out a slip and slide that we bought from a garage sale a few weeks back. The boys have been asking about it alot (even on 50 degree days), so when we hit 80 - it was time. Here is a short video of how they did.
Although a sunny day, they did get cold and after about 1/2 hour decided to come in. Overall, I though it was a great start to Minnesota's fun in the sun. Next up - beach days!!!
Ethan and Eli I am very jealous, it looks like you had so much fun. I wish I could be there with you.
ReplyDeleteUncle Hans
"charlotte says we should do that sometime at their house." I remember how much fun those are. lucky boys
ReplyDeleteWe are also wondering where summer is. It has taken forever for it to warm up. Looks like fun. The field trip to the fire station looks awesome. That's cool it is so hands on.
ReplyDelete