Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ande's room

After a year and a half Ande finally has a decorated room. I am very happy with it. I find that I struggle decorating and letting my creative side out. After seeing what my friend Reva did with her baby's room. It got me motivated. Thanks Reva!! I really like her room now I like how it matches her blankety.


I saw the Twinkle, Twinkle wall hanging at an stake enrichment. I came home so excited to make it. Jason made the wood and we put it all together. I love that saying for Ande cuz she is so loved.

6 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love decorating.. Too bad I'm not very good at it.. Your room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the lettering? Did you do the cute picture on the wall too. Looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bedroom! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out really cute! The purple color is very pretty. See you this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete