Every year Macy's has a free day of music at the orchestra hall in Minneapolis. This morning we decided to take the kids to enhance their musical education.
We saw a number of shows from bands and orchestra's that were performed for children. It was very interesting and lots of fun, even for mom and dad.
Ethan's favorite part was the playing on a number of instriments (including the snare drum) and Eli's favorite part was "the big one," referencing the base in part of a orchestra show (big one meaning bigger than a violin).
Here both kids tried their hand at a violin.
APOLOGY FROM A DAD WHO CANNOT TAKE A STRAIGHT CAMERA SHOT. It might help if you tilt your head :)
Sounds like fun. I love the pictures of your house. I now know what your house looks like, since I have never been there. Thanks for putting those on. It looks way nice! Did you get those clothes yet?
ReplyDeleteYes cherry hill was lots and lots of fun for the kids kassidy really loved it!
ReplyDelete