Wow I can't believe that my baby is two already. During the Christmas season especially she gets the comments that she looks like Cindy Lou Who. It is sad to say but her toe head hair does seem to be getting darker. Esther is such an sweet heart. Already since she has turned two I can see her independent personality coming out. She is very interested in dressing herself. She could probably be potty trained if I took some time. I am just not ready for that mess yet. Esther is becoming a real good talker.
On the day of her birthday I was ready to get the house back to normal. My day was going great until lunch. I ate some leftover taco meat that didn't settle well with me. I was on the couch the rest on the night
Esther had fun opening her presents she got a new outfit, shoes, big wheel, an radio from grandma Hunt and some doll stuff and outfit from grandma Anderson. Her big wheel we left in the box. We are going to wait for spring to try it out. Esther loves rice so the next day when I was feeling better we had Hawaiian meatballs with rice.
Eli was kind enough to make the cake and decorated for Esther. He was really proud of his work.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER.
What a cutie. Way to go Eli. What a big helper.
ReplyDeleteLove G Hunt