Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Esther's birthday

I can't believe my baby is one. That year just flew by. The other day as I was thinking about her birthday. I got a little sad to think that my baby is almost not a baby any more. Esther has been a continue joy for our family. I am constantly amazed on what a calm easy going baby is.
We have been truly blessed to have her as part of our family.



Esther loved it when everyone sang to her. Her parents weren't very smart and put a lit candle on her tray. She was very curious. Esther tried to touch it. That got on the kids scared that she got burned. It didn't seem to bother her. She was slow eating her cake. She seemed to like the ice cream the most

Posted by Picasa

We celebrated her birthday the night of Christmas. I woke her up for a nap to open presents. She was having a hard time waking up. So Esther didn't care much about opening presents. She got really excited when she open grandma Anderson present an Elmo sitting car. Both grandma's got her balleria outfits, maybe she is going to be a dancer.
We love you sweet girl.

2 comments:

  1. Darling girl. Glad she is related to us. Love G.Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    Thanks for the sweet note. When I saw your blog site name, The Silly Farm, I had to click back, that is too sweet and fun and perfect for a family name. Esther is getting so pretty!

    Thanks for your comments about birthing at Christmas on your fb note to me, it really did help me to let go of some of my fears and anxieties and to get done not to just get done, but to get done with things so I could anticipate the little one's coming like you said.
    Thanks again for having Rawl over , it really meant a lot to him, and we'd love to come for a visit sometime and or have Eli over but I know when you all are down here, theres family that wants to see Eli more. :) But still open invitation so you know...

    Anyway, thanks for helping us get comfy in the ward before you all took off to bless another ward,

    Sorry to make this long but I saw those adorable quotes on the edge there. The picking nose story reminds me. Riley and I are in this war, he teaches the kids to eat their boogers and I teach them to flick them. :) George was on my lap and I picked a booger for him and for some reason, don't ask me why I gave it to him, and then, he goes to put it in his mouth and I snatched it back and threw it. George hops off my lap as fast as he can and begins searching the carpet like it was a lost piece of candy, I couldn't stop laughing. Sarah keep up the great mothering you are raising such a bunch!


    Emily

    ReplyDelete