Merry Christmas from the Hunt's. We have had a beautiful Christmas season minus the snow. Christmas eve we enjoyed our traditions of bread bowls with cheesy veggie soup. The kids were so excited to open their gifts from one other. We were also able to web cam with grandma and grandpa Hunt and see most of our family in UT.
This is the best picture I could get of the kids after church. I was quite surprised when I woke up Christmas morning at 7:30 and the kids weren't awake yet. They all woke up soon after that. They were excited when they saw the tree. I love Ethan's reaction. He said that he didn't know Santa would bring this much stuff.
Our traditional breakfast for Christmas is cinnamon rolls and eggs. I was thinking that our morning would be rushed with church. Amazingly it went very smooth. It very neat to be at church on Christmas and reflect on Christ birth.
We enjoyed the rest of the day with our family at my parents house.
Eli and his air craft carrier.
Ande and her little people castle.
Ethan with all of his stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment