Monday, May 23, 2011

Esther's 5 Months

So I am a little slow. I took Esther to her 4 month check up last week.
12lbs 3 oz
24 in.
We think she is so big. Our biggest baby. Everyone else says she is small. Esther started eating cereal last week. Sorry no picture of messy faced Esther. She is a funny eater she sticks her tongue out all the time. I suppose Esther has been missing some mom and dad time lately because she has been staying up till 10:30 the last couple to nights talkin to us. She will wake up between 5:00-6:30 to eat and than go back to sleep till 9:30. It is nice to have my mornings with one less kid. Esther is going on her first camping trip this week.
Gotta love sleeping babies. Does she look so comfortable?

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Very glad she is our granddaughter. patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your kids...but she is definitely my favorite! Maybe because we had that short little bonding moment when you were here...but what a CUTIE!!!

    ReplyDelete